ADMISSION COST: $15 (cash or check only) day of the event at the Tour Headquarters, Wells Fargo Capitol Building courtyard (150 Fayetteville Street)
NO PHYSICAL TICKETS WILL BE ISSUED: A Tour pass (which gives you entry to all of the tour stops) purchased online must be picked up on the day of the event from WILL CALL at the Home Tour headquarters, Wells Fargo Capitol Building courtyard (150 Fayetteville Street). WILL CALL opens at 9:45 am.
CHECK-IN: All attendees must check-in at the Home Tour headquarters at the Wachovia Capitol Building Courtyard (150 Fayetteville Street). The headquarters location will be open on Saturday, May 19 from 10 am-5 pm; however, ticket sales end at 4:00 pm.
$1,000 CLOSING COST INCENTIVE: The Downtown Raleigh Alliance is offering a $1,000 closing costs incentive to the first three event attendees who purchase and close on a home in downtown (see below for specifications) between May 19, 2012 and December 31, 2012. Funding for the incentives made possible by corporate sponsorships.
Rules for Eligibility:
- The candidate must have purchased a ticket to the 2012 Downtown Raleigh Home Tour. The Downtown Raleigh Alliance will record the first and last name of anyone purchasing a 2012 Downtown Raleigh Home Tour ticket. To receive the $1,000 incentive, eligible candidates must show a valid picture I.D. that matches with a name on the 2012 Downtown Raleigh Home Tour list of ticket buyers.
- The home purchased must have been a featured residence or a unit in a featured residential building on the 2011 Downtown Raleigh Home Tour.
- The candidate must close on the home before December 31, 2012 and show documentation of closing. Recipients will be selected on a first come first serve basis based on when the deed is recorded.
- The home purchase must be an arm’s length third party sale.
- All money awarded will be subject to applicable federal and state taxes and similar charges.
- All determination of eligibility and award of incentive shall be made by DRA President and CEO and all such decisions shall be final.