DRA Annual Meeting + Downtown Achievement Awards Ceremony, presented by PNC
UPCOMING DATES AND TIMES
- Thursday, February 16, 2017 5:30 pm - 8 pm
LOCATION: Raleigh Convention Center - 500 S Salisbury St
The Downtown Raleigh Alliance (DRA) cordially invites you to its Annual Meeting + Downtown Achievement Awards Ceremony, presented by PNC, to celebrate individuals, businesses, and organizations whose contributions are making a significant impact on the downtown renaissance. Join us for the premier networking event for stakeholders and community advocates interested in supporting a vibrant downtown. Throughout the evening you will hear directly from our leadership team about the role DRA plays in the revitalization of the center city and celebrate downtown's progress with those that share a vested interest in its growth. As downtown experiences this exponential growth, help us in our effort towards inclusivity and gain valuable insight from our keynote speaker on this important topic.
About the keynote speaker:
Christopher Beynon is an international leader in the transformation of our urban environments. A principal at the Berkeley-based design firm MIG, he has led planning, urban design and economic development projects that have resulted in real change for cities large and small throughout North America, including Denver, Boston, Anchorage, Winnipeg, Charlotte, Spokane, Dallas and Calgary. Chris uses his knowledge of cutting edge trends, quantitative analysis, dynamic imagery and energetic storytelling to help communities discover their own distinct paths toward future success.
5:30 pm-6:30 pm: Networking
6:30 pm-8 pm: Dinner & Program
8 pm-9 pm: After-Party
Registration: Click HERE to register now
Pre-Registration Admission (through Tuesday, February 7): DRA members-$80 / Non DRA members-$95
Reserve a table of 8: $600
Reserve a table of 10: $700
On-site Admission: $120
Who should attend:
- Business and property owners whose success is aided by an attractive, healthy and vital downtown economic engine.
- Retailers and restaurateurs who recognize that a healthy and prosperous business community will increase sales and traffic to their business and that cooperative partnerships provide opportunities to develop new customers and relationships.
- Corporate executives who understand that the success of nearby commercial districts helps attract and maintain a quality workforce.
- Business professionals, managers, consultants, developers, lawyers, accountants and others who share our vision for the future of downtown Raleigh.
- Residents who take pride in downtown Raleigh and understand that people really make a difference in shaping the future of the place they call home.
- Government employees and elected officials whose daily contributions support a prosperous city.
- Non-profit organizations who know that a healthy community can only improve the economic environment in which they operate and seek funding support.
- Individuals who understand the importance of a friendly, welcoming and safe business district for the benefit of the entire community.
- Community advocates who support downtown businesses and who have developed personal and professional relationships with businesses that are located here.
Thank you to our Sponsors:
Achievement Awards Sponsor:
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina
CBRE | Raleigh
CPI Security Systems
Hyde Street Holdings, LLC
Kane Realty Corporation
Triangle Downtowner Magazine
Alexander Family YMCA
Alfred Williams & Company
AT&T North Carolina
August Construction Solutions, Inc.
Balfour Beatty Construction
Blue Ridge Realty
Bordeaux Construction Inc./RATIO
CALYX Engineers + Consultants
Campbell University School of Law
City Club Raleigh
Clancy & Theys Construction Company
Coastal Federal Credit Union
ColeJenest & Stone
Cushman & Wakefield
Duke Raleigh Hospital
French | West | Vaughan
Friends of the North Carolina Museum and Natural Sciences
Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Raleigh Downtown @ Glenwood South
Hibernian Hospitality Group
Nando Media Company
NC Retail Merchants Association
North State Bank
Raleigh Marriott City Center
Ray Price Harley-Davidson
Table of Contents