The Annual Celebration of Cheese, August 13, 2014
Cheese lovers and locavores, get your tastebuds ready for CHEESE PLEASE!, a unique event celebrating North Carolina's delicious culinary cheese scene. From 10 am-2 pm at City Plaza, the Market will host an incredible local cheese festival to showcase a wide selection of the area's finest cheese and cheese makers.
CHEESE PLEASE! activities include:
- Epic Grilled Cheese Cook-Off featuring downtown Raleigh chefs
- Artisan cheese sampling from local vendors: Hillsborough Cheese, Goat Lady Cheese, and Mr. Russell’s Brie Soups
- Food truck fare from American Meltdown
- Live music from Dark Rising Water
- Beer tasting from Bombshell Beer Co.
- Fresh produce, meats, and artisan baked goods
- Local lunch vendors
#SAYCHEESE Photo Contest - Chance to win $50 in Market Bucks
On August 13 from 10 am-2 pm, snap a photo at the CHEESE PLEASE! Festival, using #saycheese on Instagram/Twitter for a chance to win $50 in Market Bucks! Winner with the most likes wins. Be creative! Be cheesy!