Thank you for your interest in the Raleigh Downtown Farmers Market. The on-line application period for the 2013 season is now closed. If you are interested in becoming a a vendor at the market, please take a look at our vendor expectations below and read our Market Rules to make sure your product qualifies. If you are interested in applying, please send us your business name, web/email addresses, products you are interesting in vending, and mailing address and we will contact you with information about the 2014 season.
We are committed to creating a diverse market place with the highest quality of locally produced products available. The following are the expectations we have of our vendors and the principles we employ to select vendors for admittance.
- We expect vendors to only bring the highest quality products to market.
- This is a North Carolina producer market, and we expect that vendors grow what they sell.
- We expect our vendors to provide the highest quality of customer service with knowledgeable staff who are interested in fostering a connection between the producer and the consumer.
- We expect our vendors to maintain the highest standards of food safety practices.
- Vendors are knowledgeable about and in compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations.
- Vendors who produce value-added products incorporate locally grown ingredients purchased directly from farmers/producers when available, and their product selection reflects the region’s seasonal crops.
Learn about EBT
Questions? Send us an email.