DRA is an award-winning nonprofit organization whose mission is to continue the revitalization of Raleigh’s downtown by enhancing its quality of life and contributing to its economic success. On a day-to-day basis, DRA provides five core services designed to support its primary stakeholders (property owners, government officials, business owners):
1. Safety, Hospitality & Clean Ambassadors
2. Strategic Branding & Community Communications
3. Special Events Production & City Plaza Programming
4. Retail Attraction & Merchant Promotions
5. Strategic Partnerships & Stakeholder Engagement
For more information about events in downtown and other programs produced by the DRA, including the Raleigh Downtown Farmers Market, IPREO Raleigh Winterfest, and more, please visit www.YouRHere.com.