Moore Square Parking Deck*
233 S Wilmington St, Raleigh , NC
Due to construction and maintenance on the Moore Square deck, the City of Raleigh has determined the deck must be closed to the public for a period of approximately two weeks, commencing Friday, October 28, at 3:00 pm and reopening Monday, November 14 at 5:00 am.
ALL VEHICLES MUST BE REMOVED FROM THE DECK PREMISES NO LATER THAN FRIDAY, OCTOBER 28 AT 7:00 pm. VEHICLES LEFT IN THE DECK WILL BE REMOVED AND TOWED TO A STORAGE LOCATION AT THE OWNER’S EXPENSE. PLEASE DO NOT DISREGARD THIS NOTICE.
Standard rate monthly parkers will be accommodated in the city’s Convention Center/Charter Square parking deck 2 ½ blocks south at 502 South Wilmington Street.
Reserved level parkers will be accommodated in the city’s Wilmington Street Station deck, one block north of Moore Square.
Email McLaurin Parking Company with questions.
S Wilmington Street
First 15 minutes free
$1/ 30 min.
Monthly Rates (Check with McLaurin Parking for availability):
Hourly: (Mon-Thurs) 7 am - 7 pm, (Friday) 7 am - 5 pm
Nights: (Mon-Thurs) Free Parking from 7 pm - 7 am, (Friday-Saturday) $5 flat fee from 5 pm - 7 am
For more parking information, contact:
*City-owned and operated parking facility
Related Category: Parking Decks
Parking Spaces: 706 spaces
Where is it?
Nearby Restaurants & Dining
- Chuck's (151 feet W)
- Beasley's Chicken + Honey (178 feet SW)
- Busy Bee Cafe (179 feet NW)
- 42 & Lawrence (246 feet SE)
- Ramble Supply Co (197 feet E)
- Hannah Stop 'N' Shop (210 feet NW)
- TAZ's (207) (288 feet NW)
- Feelgoodz (291 feet NW)
Nearby Arts & Cultural Entertainment
- The Pour House Music Hall (242 feet E)
- Marbles Kids Museum (450 feet NE)
- Wells Fargo IMAX® Theatre at Marbles (543 feet NE)
- The Mahler Fine Art (557 feet W)
Nearby Services Downtown
- Blalock's Barber Shop (241 feet NW)
- Turner Printing Services Inc. (306 feet NW)
- Hamlin Drug Company (320 feet NE)
- Nicholson Barber & Style Shop (325 feet NW)
- Moore Square (535 feet E)
- Tobacco Road Tours (576 feet W)
- City Market (581 feet SE)
- Triangle Glides Tours (689 feet SE)