308 S. Blount St, Raleigh, NC 27601
Live the Sky Life
SkyHouse Raleigh combines high-end amenities and comfort with the convenience of downtown living. Located within steps of some of Raleigh’s best shopping, dining, and entertainment destinations, as well as beautiful green space, SkyHouse® Raleigh offers residents a full-spectrum metropolitan lifestyle.
Studio, one, two and three-bedroom residences feature an open design, private balconies, and high-end details throughout. Exclusive amenities for the discerning urban dweller, including a 24/7 heated rooftop pool, outdoor grill area adjacent to indoor/outdoor resident lounge, state-of-the-art fitness center, and 24-hour on-site concierge service, make SkyHouse® Raleigh the ideal place to call home. SkyHouse Raleigh is home to the farm-to-table inspired Provenance restaurant; fair-trade, organic coffee purveyor, 42&Lawrence; and Oak City Market (coming soon).
Related Categories: Apartments, Exhibitors & Entertainment
Where is it?
Nearby Restaurants & Dining
- Oak City Market (63 feet NW)
- Social Status (201 feet SE)
- Brewery Bhavana (307 feet N)
- DGX Raleigh (331 feet S)
Nearby Arts & Cultural Entertainment
- Artspace (406 feet SE)
- Block2 Video Series (596 feet NW)
- Wells Fargo IMAX® Theatre at Marbles (679 feet NE)
- Marbles Kids Museum (704 feet NE)
- Blount Street Deck* (230 feet SW)
- Moore Square Parking Deck* (310 feet NW)
- Gravel Lot at Wilmington and Martin (324 feet W)
- City Market Parking Lot* (533 feet SE)
- The Pour House Music Hall (188 feet NE)
- Woody's at City Market (210 feet SE)
- Fox Liquor Bar (330 feet NW)
- Slim's Downtown Distillery (441 feet NW)