Triangle Transit Authority
1 S Blount St, Moore Square Transit Station, Raleigh, NC
Take the TTA bus to Downtown Raleigh from the airport or nearby cities.
The Route 100 has service to and from RDU for only $2, or you can take the bus from Cary, Apex, RTP, Garner, Durham, and Chapel Hill to downtown. Plan your trip online with Google Trip Planner or call 919-485-RIDE for a customer service representative to plan your trip.
GoTriangle regional public transportation partnership introduces “GoLive,” a free automated system with real time arrival predictions for Capital Area Transit, Chapel Hill Transit, Durham Area Transit Authority, Triangle Transit, and the NC State Wolfline. With the “GoLive” web interface, mobile app, and text messaging system, it will make travel easier for people to get to work or school, while delivering better service to transit customers.
“GoLive” is the United States’ first regional, real-time transit project that completely integrates travel information across transit agencies and multiple bus tracking vendors to help give current and first-time riders the information they need to plan their trips.
Related Category: Transportation
Hours of Operation: Mon-Sat (call for hours and schedule information)
Where is it?
Nearby Restaurants & Dining
- Café at Marbles Kids Museum (589 feet S)
- The New Oakwood Cafe (595 feet NE)
- Gringo A Go Go (666 feet NE)
- Gravy (674 feet SW)
- Met-Tech, Inc. (626 feet SW)
- Marbles Corner Store (678 feet S)
- The City Gallery (705 feet SE)
- House of Swank (710 feet SW)
Nearby Arts & Cultural Entertainment
- White-Holman House (92 feet SE)
- Marbles Kids Museum (657 feet S)
- Marbles IMAX Theatre (658 feet S)
- North Carolina State Capitol (842 feet W)
Nearby Services Downtown
- Inclusion Studio (108 feet SE)
- Haywood Hall House and Gardens (247 feet NE)
- State Employees' Credit Union (287 feet NW)
- First Baptist Church Wilmington (577 feet SW)
- Capital Area Visitor Services (884 feet NW)
- Moore Square (984 feet S)
- Bicentennial Plaza (1008 feet NW)
- J & L Carriage Rides (1047 feet NW)