314 S Blount St
Raleigh, NC 27601
Experience the best in quality American craft beer and food at our microbrew pub in Raleigh. Come enjoy a variety of beverages, from the best local and regional craft beers, draught wines, hard ciders, and non-alcoholic kombucha teas.
Our taps are complemented by delicious cuisine in a welcoming, beautifully-designed neighborhood atmosphere. Join us for lunch or dinner seven days a week — and make sure you try a craft beer flight when you stop in! Let our Cicerone® Certified Beer Servers recommend beverages to complement your gastronomical choices from our menu.
We look forward to serving as your craft beer destination!
Nearby Shop Downtown
- Oak City Market - 126 Martin Street (200 feet NW)
- Artspace - 201 E Davie St (279 feet SE)
- Unleashed, the Dog and Cat Store - 329 Blake Street (387 feet SE)
- Reliable Jewelry & Loan - 345 S Wilmington St (410 feet SW)
- Raleigh Provisions - 107 E. Davie St (439 feet SW)
- Republic Wireless - 17 E Martin St (572 feet NW)
Nearby Restaurants & Dining
- Treat - 305 S Blount St (158 feet NE)
- Woody's at City Market - 205 Wolfe St (165 feet NE)
- 42 & Lawrence - 134 E. Martin St (177 feet NW)
- Mofu Shoppe - 321 S Blount (193 feet SE)
Nearby Parking Decks
- Blount Street Deck* - 314 S Blount St (196 feet SW)
- Moore Square Parking Deck* - 233 S Wilmington St (441 feet NW)
Nearby Parking Lots
- Gravel Lot at Wilmington and Martin - 104 E Martin St (389 feet NW)
- City Market Parking Lot* - 228 E Martin St (472 feet SE)
Nearby R-LINE Stop Locations