707 Semart Dr
Raleigh, NC 27604
Seaboard Cafe has been serving Raleigh locals with fresh ingredients and made from scratch dishes since 1991. Logan's Trading Company moved from the old Farmer's Market into their new home at the Seaboard Train Station in the heart of downtown Raleigh. Rick Perales and team soon moved in and started to sell hot dogs, hamburgers, and homemade fajitas to the shoppers.
As the business changed over the years, so did the menu. Homemade soups, salads, baked goods, and daily grill and deli options have become Seaboard Cafe's signature dishes.
Today we serve a great mix of downtown regulars, extended families, urban gardeners, next door neighbors, tourists and lots of friends. Whether you dine in our sun room or outside on our patio, we hope you enjoy your experience. Come join us!
Nearby Shop Downtown
- Logan’s One Stop Garden Shop - 707 Semart Dr (171 feet SW)
- Ace Hardware - 802 Semart Dr. (364 feet NE)
- The Eye Institute OD, PA - 111 Seaboard Ave, Ste 110 (586 feet SW)
- Edge of Urge - 215 E. Franklin St (0.30 miles NE)
- Oak City Cycling Project - 212 E Franklin St (0.31 miles SE)
- Delve Interiors - 1111 Haynes St (0.34 miles NE)
Nearby Restaurants & Dining
- J Betski's - 10 W Franklin Street (165 feet SE)
- 18 Seaboard Restaurant - 18 Seaboard Ave (293 feet SE)
- Night Kitchen Bakehouse & Cafe - 10 W Franklin Street (321 feet SW)
- Peace China - 802 Semart Dr (325 feet NE)
Nearby Parking Decks
- State Government Parking Deck (West) - 329 N. McDowell Street (0.33 miles SW)
- 510 Glenwood Parking Deck - 510 Glenwood Ave (0.43 miles SW)
Nearby Parking Lots
- State Government Visitor Parking Lot #2 - 333 N Salisbury St (0.31 miles SW)
- 506 N West Street Lot - 506 N West St (0.40 miles SW)
Nearby R-LINE Stop Locations