About the Downtown Raleigh Alliance
Advancing the vitality of Downtown Raleigh for everyone.
1. Build a culture of authentic engagement and inclusion with Downtown’s diverse community.
2. Foster a thriving and diverse storefront economy.
3. Facilitate strategic partnerships to produce positive, balanced activations across Downtown.
4. Improve physical connectivity and accessibility within and around Downtown.
5. Position the DRA as reliable, responsive, representative, and mission-directed.
Municipal Services District (MSD) is a defined area where property owners assess themselves to receive enhanced services. The bulk of the funds generated by the MSD go to fund the safety ambassador program. Those funds also are leveraged by the organization in a variety of ways such as offering marketing and advertising campaigns to attract more customers to merchants in the district.
Our signature promotions are designed to make an economic impact by developing comprehensive advertising campaigns that draw more patrons to downtown businesses.
We create memorable experiences for visitors, employees, and residents through our special events in order to showcase downtown Raleigh as an exciting urban destination and center of activity, enhancing its quality of life.
2018 State of Downtown Raleigh Report
The State of the Downtown report, which shows the main market trends impacting the economy of downtown. The report is a useful guide for investors and the community to learn about the growth and success of downtown.
The Alliance demonstrates fiscal responsibility by remaining debt free.
View the 2018-2019 Budget
An independent accounting firm conducts yearly audits of the Alliance's financial statements. Their contact information is below:
Rives & Associates, LLP
4515 Falls of Neuse Road, Suite 450
Raleigh, NC 27609